Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Leaches in Bovada freerolls

How do you keep people from sharing the Bovada freeroll password when you can't tell if the person bought the ticket or not since it's anonymous?
    I haven't been playing them much lately, but I was just thinking about how this could be a problem.

wtf I didnt now ppl shared to password . Why would someonr do this? No added value except cheats value.

PokerOwned Veteran
    This would suck for the players playing but good for the oes that can get this password.

Experienced Member
    Maybe they don't, but I kind of assumed it happens because I saw a warning somewhere about getting banned if they caught you sharing the password.

I thought Bovada uses tickets and not Passwords to combat this problem?

PokerOwned Veteran
    I always typed in passwords for the PO freerolls the bovada freerolls use tickets.but ya that total BS for some one that busted thier butts scrapping up enough point to play and competing with free loaders.that got in without paying.

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Bovada gives mostly tickets in it's other freerolls,I think Po is the only one that opts in,There might be one or two get in but,the field size seems about right.

Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    Bovada gives mostly tickets in it's other freerolls,I think Po is the only one that opts in,There might be one or two get in but,the field size seems about right.
    Yeah - I don't think it's much of a problem because the time is so short between when we get the PW and when it starts. Someone who wanted to share would want to register him/herself first, then would have to share it some way and that would have some (albeit minor) delay associated with it. I think it would be hard to be on the receiving end of the 2nd-hand password and get registered in time.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

PokerOwned Master
    I downloaded Bovada once. Didn't like it and have not been back since

PokerOwned Veteran
    Especially with low prize money it suck if people are sharing and getting in, they should be caught and banned from both sites

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast