Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Challenge: $100 Freeroll Bankroll By 2013.

The Challenge: Build a $100 bankroll on Carbon Poker by strictly grinding freerolls and funsteps until the end of this year. I am sticking strictly to Carbon Poker.

I will update my progress in this thread. My hope is to develop strong discipline and patience for the game.
    Current bankroll: $0.60.

If anybody wants to join me in this challenge, you are more than welcome. Also, if you know of any easy freerolls to register for (besides PO and daily carbon freerolls), then please let me know. Thanks and I hope to see you guys on the felt!

i would if i didnt have this job next month good luck to you .. i like how everyone who comes on hers is optimistic xDD

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sounds like a plan. I have to think for a day or two weather I can devote that kinda time to poker this close to the holidays. Good Luck.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

not to shabby if u save your winnings it shouldnt be that hard to do
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i don't play on carbon , gl achieving that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Good luck, just look at the concept of low-density Carbon freerolls as clocking in hours and use that patience!!!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

i was thinking about doing something like this after reading Sharkings thread.. but ive already cheated and won money from buyin tournys.. =P
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    The Challenge: Build a $100 bankroll on Carbon Poker by strictly grinding freerolls and funsteps until the end of this year. I am sticking strictly to Carbon Poker.

I will update my progress in this thread. My hope is to develop strong discipline and patience for the game.
    Current bankroll: $0.60.

If anybody wants to join me in this challenge, you are more than welcome. Also, if you know of any easy freerolls to register for (besides PO and daily carbon freerolls), then please let me know. Thanks and I hope to see you guys on the felt!
    Good luck tturne, im sure youll succeed with this challenge. Please keep us updated.

PokerOwned Master
    Yesterday was rough. I played 2 Funstep 3's and 4 freerolls. I cashed out 1st in one funstep and got 2nd in the other (unlucky, lost my A6 to villian's Q7s heads up shove preflop). Then the freerolls were tough, getting sucked out on the river at times. But at the very end of the night, I was able to pull off 17th place out of 674 in the Raketherake Thanksgiving freeroll! For the final hand, chip leader (222,000) min-raised to 8,000 in MP, I shoved (36,000) in LP w/ AsKh, folds around to chip leader who calls my all-in. Chip leader shows AcQc and hits nut club flush on the flop. The late stages were pretty rough for me. Basically stuck around 6-20BB for over an hour and forced to play a fold/shove game. I was able to double up a few times to stay in the game, but never enough to get a comfortable stack again. I knew it was just a matter of time before one of the larger stacks finally bad beat me. I was really hoping to make the final table in this tournament. The competition was soft and I knew if I doubled up on this final hand, I would have a good shot at winning first, but i'll just have to try another time. It was a fun tournament while it lasted and I learned a lot. Here is the pic:

raketherake.jpg

Freeroll Bankroll Status:
    Day 1: $0.60
    Day 2: $3.60
    Last edited by tturne01; 11-24-2012 at 01:25 AM.

Very good luck to you in your endeavor!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast