Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63810.57

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    i have already gotten $130 on hero...so i dumped it to a different site starting with $60 again

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenKitty View Post
    i have already gotten $130 on hero...so i dumped it to a different site starting with $60 again
    nice congrats. I heard Hero was easy to build a free bankroll because of the SNG freerolls. Do you think you could build a bankroll on Hero and then ask Merge to transfer your Hero money into your Carbon account?

Quote Originally Posted by tturne01 View Post
    nice congrats. I heard Hero was easy to build a free bankroll because of the SNG freerolls. Do you think you could build a bankroll on Hero and then ask Merge to transfer your Hero money into your Carbon account?
    That would be impossible...but i know of ways if intrested pm me

Seasoned Veteran
    i play only on the pokerstars because is the best

PokerOwned Veteran
    especativa good ranking and good in the game worse not you abide aslo play and stop working for this ejugo as this aanda lelva not good if you do. so be careful

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've got a great way you can complete this in seconds, just deposit $50 and clear the bonus

PokerOwned Veteran
    gl should be doable with good play you can do it

Banned
    I would but I think I may be leaving for a month to some trade shows for work.

PokerOwned Master
    I'm getting kind of tired of grinding out freerolls with tons of fish and donks, it is starting to affect my play. Mainly just the ridiculous bad beats over and over are kind of just hammering away at my patience. So I'm going to take a few days off and rest and come back with a fresh perspective. I've learned that mental health and focus is one of the most important factors in your poker skill. I don't want to drive myself to the point of tilt and end up doing something I regret.

I will update my bankroll when I return.

PokerOwned Master
    I got 4th in the PO freeroll last night. I was chip leader going into final table and I had a big lead 4-handed, but then I made some horrible decisions and plays. It was very late at night and I got tired and lost focus. Anyways, I'm still happy with the $3 I won. I also cashed out on some Funsteps.

Current Freeroll Bankroll: $14.09

I'm slowly moving my way up! 14% of the way there and one month to go!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast