Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70874.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Challange for gunsmoke1234

You always talking and say I'm wack so lets play hu. Either hu 10k in client of hu 50 sit and go bcp.......Lmk

just keep it civil guys, if it gets out of hand i WILL b closing the thread n handing out infractions
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Demi-God
    LMFAO!! let me know if this happens, would love to rail
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-27-2013 at 02:07 AM.
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mommahud View Post
    LMFAO!! let me know if this happens, would love to rail
    Prob not gonna happen.....Gun is out of bullets.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I don't play on BCP, just on MERGE. If you want to play there just let me know.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234Gunsmoke View Post
    I don't play on BCP, just on MERGE. If you want to play there just let me know.
    what is wrong with client??????? Seen you talking to cookies about 10k game in client?

so many ch allenges,, so many never happen here lol,,, gametme and turk,, etc etc adn now u guys , and people alwasy say this and enver rarely play lol....

PokerOwned Master
    call it what you will........he picks something that wasn't in the list........I am carbon poor atm.....He picks the one thing that wasn't in the option. I'm down for 10k client or hu sng anywhere from 20-100 bcp.........anytime.....sigh

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by onedesperate View Post
    what is wrong with client??????? Seen you talking to cookies about 10k game in client?
    I have NEVER challenged Cookies to play the client as I have NEVER had that many points and I think the client User Interface is horrible. I would guess that I have less than 1 hour of time playing in the client over the past 2 years. Virtually all of my real money play over the past 2 years, since Black Friday, has been on MERGE, so even that has not changed for me. I'm honestly not interested in playing on a site I don't ever play on, have to make a deposit there, and all that crap. If you can't play MERGE it's not a big deal to me.
    Win a tournament or two on MERGE, build up your bankroll, and then look me up. Otherwise I'm just not interested.

By the way, challenging me or talking crap about me early in the morning does nothing to me because I'm sober. So, you can post or say whatever you want, but it's only about the money for me when I'm sober as I am right now. Good Luck!!
    Last edited by azreal1; 09-27-2013 at 06:52 AM.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234Gunsmoke View Post
    I have NEVER challenged Cookies to play the client as I have NEVER had that many points and I think the client User Interface is horrible. I would guess that I have less than 1 hour of time playing in the client over the past 2 years. Virtually all of my real money play over the past 2 years, since Black Friday, has been on MERGE, so even that has not changed for me. I'm honestly not interested in playing on a site I don't ever play on, have to make a deposit there, and all that crap. If you can't play MERGE it's not a big deal to me.
    Win a tournament or two on MERGE, build up your bankroll, and then look me up. Otherwise I'm just not interested.
    I'm pretty crazy,but I'm not blind. Seen convo in main chat maybe you had few too many and don't remember? I will work on carbon though........sigh, cry, sigh...........fckamerge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast