Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cash vs trny

PokerOwned Master

cash vs trny

i feel like I am a lot better at tournaments then cash. However the short term returns are much better in cash. I am working on my cash game a lot live. I dont like cash online. I always seem to lose. Li\ve I win about half the time i play.

PokerOwned Master
    top 5 poker owned skill players not leaderboard cause thats who plays the most. Its the skill list

1 me
    2 flyby
    3 marley
    4 donmega
    5 rkkt

I am way better at MTT's more than I am at 10 man sit and goes. I have recently started to try and improve my cash game. Cash games are rewarded quicker rather than tourney's. But if you are a good grinder you can make a decent cash or win playing tourney's.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I prefer to play cash game because I think is more fun to play, but my results are better on tournaments too.

I suck at cash games,,,Sit and go's I prefer,,,and multi tables also,,, Wish I could play better cash tho,,,oh well
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Quote Originally Posted by wagon596 View Post
    I suck at cash games,,,Sit and go's I prefer,,,and multi tables also,,, Wish I could play better cash tho,,,oh well
    Wagon I have seen how you play in the PO tourney's. You have a lot of patience like me, I think if you tried to just do cash games for a couple weeks you could build a decent roll. I used to suck at cash games but I think I have better understanding now

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Cash ainec.
    Cash you can reset after every hand, and have no blind increases, therefore you can be as patient as you need to be. If someone sucks out on you, you can count on being repaid with interest unless they hit and run.
    The down side is it can be way more boring than a tourney.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i like online tourneys the most sit-n-go multitable what ever don't really like cash games online will sometimes play em to score points but never with high buy ins used 2 live in vegas and got turned out 2 live cash games love em

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    i feel like I am a lot better at tournaments then cash. However the short term returns are much better in cash. I am working on my cash game a lot live. I dont like cash online. I always seem to lose. Li\ve I win about half the time i play.
    I play live cash games about 3times a week...There's definitely some good money to be made...What stakes do you play live?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    It is true that you can win as much in 1 hand of NL .02-.04, as you can playing 2 hours of a micro MTT

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast