Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63497.96

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: cash vs trny

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play some cash games, but I prefer MTT or sitngo. The players in cash are usually more daring and agressive than in tourneys.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im with you Drivembig , I also prefer a sitngo, I really miss the rush poker that fulltilt had

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    I prefer cash games to tournaments, but I think I do better in the tournies.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I agree, if you play cash games then play them live. It seems to me that I do alot better when its live

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    play cash on carbon...their tounaments have awful value..

trny

PokerOwned Pro
    I think MTT's are the most exiting for the most obvious reasons. But usually sit and go's are the way to go. Dont like to play cash online for the most part.

PokerOwned Master
    it hard for have a money in tis tournment

PokerOwned God
    sng bounties on carbon are good bank roll buidlers, start out with 2 the dollars and once your bankroll is up go to 5, 10 and even 20..their are only 10 people on the table total, it does not last long.. i built at least 3 bankroll to 300 to 500 dollars this way..gl

depends on the game.. I generallly prefer tourney as well.. placed in the money in my first H.O.R.S.E tournament today! my absolute fave for some reason.. keeps u on ur toes.. but i mostly play really low level cash.. with all the carp.. u can imagine the frustration .. prolly better off to play like 2/4.. where the better players usually live... but ive never sat down for more than penny blinds online.. only live.. but its not too much different.. if u sit at the 1/2 table live .. it seems like a AIF freeroll... lol save a stack.. and its a much better game.. cash or tourney...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast