Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    I'm a tourney player, but with the variance of tourney's I play sng's to supplement my buy in's.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

PokerOwned Pro
    I play tournaments and cash , but cash games i play at 6-max tables.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I hate the variance of tournaments - especially NL tournies. I like cash games but nothing is more exciting then making a final table and making a big score.

cash till im on a downswing...

Seasoned Veteran
    I play mostly MTTs and SnGs but I've been getting into cash games more aswell. Having luck in everything expect super turbo SnGs, theres just not enough poker to be played in those.

Seasoned Veteran
    Cash games like NL 25 or NL 50 there you get more money i think when you play 7 dollar sit and gos i played many sit an gos but now i play full ring cash this is more fun

Seasoned Veteran
    Woman received-$5-Million Settlement and Husband is awarded-$500,000 in mesh recall case!!‏

Seasoned Veteran
    The PokerNews $22,500 Freeroll (Tournament #664167277) is only open to players who have downloaded and signed up to PokerStars using our links and marketing codes. New customers, who have entered the marketing code "POKERNEWS.COM" when creating their PokerStars account, will need to make their first real money deposit onto PokerStars between Jan. 1 and Jan. 31 and a seat in the $22,500 freeroll will be theirs.

Read more: http://www.pokernews.com/pokerstars/freerolls/1466.htm

It is personal preference but in my opinion cash is better. Using a HUD will help reduce your varience greatly. Tournaments are a grind. Although lucrative consistently cashing in tournaments will be an issue. Pro's make their money in cash games and play tournaments for pride. Live cash seems to be harder to show profits compared to multitabling online. Multitabling allows you to see many more hands per hour and for a good player that meens more profits. WARNING- Do not multitable until you have a reliable HUD to keep up on the action your not watching to expose leaks on particular players. I have gone broke before because of lack of knowledge of a particular player. Also avoid hero calls in cash games unless you are over 80% sure its a bluff. Avoid 50/50 hero calls will protect your roll. Hopefully this helped

Experienced Member
    Donkaments, Donkaments all the way

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast