Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Master
    Yeah ... What call this ?? :P

Banned
    alot of people over play the suited connectors, be careful

Corporal
    The first guy ended up dropping his hand (which really irritated me @ the time). The Asian then jams on me, which we of course call off. He ends up having 66 for middle set. We bink the turn with a 5c, but then get a paired board riv. Fun hand, lol. Now with results laid out, any one have a difference in opinion on either my own or anyone else's line in the hand? Overall thoughts?

PokerOwned Master
    you also gotta wonder if the asian doesnt have a higher flush draw(possibly also while pairing the board) thus if you call you would actually be pretty behind with only a few outs

PokerOwned Master
    I say this post not based on you giving the results....also im a fan of making your decision and sticking with it even if it doesnt always work out yesterday in a 200 dollar carbon freeroll late in the tourney folded when I was starting to get low stacked with PP jacks because 2 others shoved after my minimum raise....one had QQ other had KK sadly Jack hit on the river but I made the right call preflop so doesnt bother me much

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123