Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Turk gametime says hi lol

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilturkgirl View Post
    or you can continue kissing zabs ass and make macro cash with your precious pokerowned pts.

ethier way gl in life
    I owe you an apology LilTurkgirl... I'm sorry if in some way it seemed I was implying a Walmart greeter would make almost 4x more than your professional $2.13 cents and hour grinding average. I also apologize if it seemed like I was implying a 7yr old child would easily make more money than that hourly selling lemonade..or a homeless man might kill your profits in 15 mins holding a cardboard sign. Those were not my intentions, and I don't want you to think of those as truths.
    I would also hate to point out that winning at least three of the PO tourneys would net more money than your grinding avg....so I won't do that. Facts are facts...YOU should be respected for the obvious talent and humility that you have day in and day out, and I am honored to not only share the same forum but also the same EXACT thread as you. I was overwhelmed by greatness and I humbly hope you accept my apology. I will take your advice and take notes, drink ton's of caffeine, and hope to one day grind 100 straight hours like THEE lilturkgirl in hopes to make $213 and pay almost a month's car payment. Thanks for your wisdom as always

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    I owe you an apology LilTurkgirl... I'm sorry if in some way it seemed I was implying a Walmart greeter would make almost 4x more than your professional $2.13 cents and hour grinding average. I also apologize if it seemed like I was implying a 7yr old child would easily make more money than that hourly selling lemonade..or a homeless man might kill your profits in 15 mins holding a cardboard sign. Those were not my intentions, and I don't want you to think of those as truths.
    I would also hate to point out that winning at least three of the PO tourneys would net more money than your grinding avg....so I won't do that. Facts are facts...YOU should be respected for the obvious talent and humility that you have day in and day out, and I am honored to not only share the same forum but also the same EXACT thread as you. I was overwhelmed by greatness and I humbly hope you accept my apology. I will take your advice and take notes, drink ton's of caffeine, and hope to one day grind 100 straight hours like THEE lilturkgirl in hopes to make $213 and pay almost a month's car payment. Thanks for your wisdom as always
    cant bother to read all your nonsense all i can say is cool story

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Turk gametime says hi lol
    lol tell him i said hi

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i played the freeroll again tonight and this time i closed the deal.. just like i expect a great player like myself to be able to do 100% of the time..

----------
    bankroll $96.73 ... +$39.60 gain today

lost around .40 cents today in the ring games, played after came home from dentist.. no big deal, ill play tommorrow in some ring games.
    Last edited by lilturkgirl; 07-14-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Experienced Member
    gl on your adventures saving money for poker sometimes can be a bit risky

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cangocan View Post
    gl on your adventures saving money for poker sometimes can be a bit risky
    yes it can be.. thank u

got a $5 bonus in the email today if i downloaded the site app on my iphone and played 10 hands would get the bonus .. well i played 1hr and a hf in the ring game.. made .44cents alot didnt go my way missed with AQ , AK , AK , and JJ lost a big pot i could of minimized.. any event i still came out the game a winner..

if i dont get my bonus would be pretty upset

freeroll tonight.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    #WillTurkForFood

Elite PokerOwned Member
    went on a roll in the cash games eariler.. than i still have a few freeroll tournament tickets left, and tonight i came in 1st place again..

iv'e been playing my best poker in quite some time

so with my cash game winnings and freeroll bankroll is at
    $138.98 (+$42.25 gain today)

starting to look good

will play again tommorrow cya than
    #TURK#1
    Last edited by lilturkgirl; 07-15-2015 at 09:22 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i could of played better in the freeroll tonight in fact im a bit dissapointed i just basically threw a ticket away tommorrow im going to try my best, but honestly i am a bit sick of tournamnets.. im having alot more fun in the cash games, never felt that way before.. but i feel like im the best player at nl2 everytime i come to the table, and i realize i have some leaks in my game.. i'm going to work hard at them and plug them

bankroll atm $154.79 (+$15.80 got my $5 bonus today and just killed everybody in the cash games... it was a slaughter)

goals atm move to nl 4 next month goal date august 15th .. and i know ill be more than rolled for the game

updates will now come once a week on sundays .. gl all

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast