Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cash

Elite PokerOwned Member
    is it true that when cashing out, its rarely successful?

Experienced Member
    cash games is good when u win, when u lose is rly bad...

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea sometimes cash games do that to me too!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You gotta keep your'e cool and try to relax!! Deep breathes!

Seasoned Veteran
    I find that if I tilt two nights in a row there is something else going on outside of poker that I need to deal with. Something that I'm not taking care of that I need to finish or is hanging over my head an not allowing me to focus. Finish the project or just set poker aside for a couple of days. Time is the healer of many things. Tilt can burn rolls fast. I'm no pro, but I'm learning. The cool thing about this game is it teaches you a lot about yourself if you take the time to reflect on it. If you don't take the time, there is a lesson there too...

why it is whenever you running bad there is no two cards you can win with. AA AK KK QQ trips the other guy got full house. two pairs the other guy river a bigger two pairs. am i being target by the program to bust me so i can deposit?

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i feel same way sometimes, that absolutly no hand is good enough. seems to happen right after i make good run for few days than boom back down fast

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by mb5717 View Post
    I find that if I tilt two nights in a row there is something else going on outside of poker that I need to deal with. Something that I'm not taking care of that I need to finish or is hanging over my head an not allowing me to focus. Finish the project or just set poker aside for a couple of days. Time is the healer of many things. Tilt can burn rolls fast. I'm no pro, but I'm learning. The cool thing about this game is it teaches you a lot about yourself if you take the time to reflect on it. If you don't take the time, there is a lesson there too...
    True.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123