Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    if u have study play sit n go , but sometimes u get more in cash games, but can loose much too

Good luck to u, i wish u well

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." - Aristotle

I don't think these are the best return on investment if that's what you're interested in.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I had some luck with sit n gos and the use the money to buy in tournaments.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    For double ups - preserve your stack. Theres no need to get involved in the small pots. You always want to keep a good stack because when it gets down to 7 or 6 players, people just start shoving all in pre. You need to play tight and get to this point with a starting stack or a little more if you got some good starting hands before. Once the bubble comes, get aggressive. If you're short, find all in hands. If you have a little bigger stack, find ways to get the blinds by raising enough that other players wont try to call and play postflop. Avoid messing with the big stacks unless they are tight. When someone raises you, either fold or raise. You want to get to the bubble every time and then play. Give yourself the best opportunities to cash. You want a high % of top 5, no need to risk and play percentages.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    preserve stack, but blinds go up quickly so you cannot just wait for premium hands

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've never been too hot at the DU SNG's personally. Done OK, but never really had a high enough win % to make it all worth playing consistently. Some real good advice in this thread though. It seems like common sense but your mind doesn't always work that way when the cards hit the table.

PokerOwned Master
    patience patience patience is all ican say to many all inners

I've tried playing the DU's seem to do okay,,, but hard to grind out much being that I play the lower stakes.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

So Reporting back on my original..... Sickread, after reflecting on your insights, I would have to say that I couldn't agree more. I have trashed the double up sngs and am doing the multi table sngs and tournaments that they have running round the clock. I learning new tricks daily and I am placing in the money over 50% of the time.
    My favorite tournaments that I have found are definitely the Bounty Tournaments. I wound up winning one them and placing in the money in 6 others. 1st prize was 38 and change and then add between 10-15 dollars for every person I knocked out( cant remember how many people I knocked out in that one, some came 2 and 3 at a time. God thats so much fun).
    I have a love hate relationship with the turbos touneys though. If I can get a double up relatively early ( whick is easier than some would believe) then I love them. You put on some extreme preassure when those blinds start moving up which happens every 5 minutes. But on the other hand if have a bunch of people moving incredibly slow during that first 15 minutes, and you havent had enough hands dealt at your table to get any chips your way, then you are the one who ends up getting squashed by the pressure, which forces you to go all in in some less than marginal situations.
    Anyway that my 2 cents, looking for any feedback or comments you all might have. Good Luck Fishing Guys.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast