Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Thread: Quick Question

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar

Post Quick Question

I'm looking at playing either the 1.10 45 or 27 man turbos when i reload with $35. It's about 3.1% of my $35 which is well within proper 5% BR management.

So, on the two tournies, the 45 man pays 7 places out of 45, or 15.5%. It pays 31% to 1st (13.96) and 21.5% to 2nd place ($9) So the last 5 places combined get 47.5%

On the 27 man, it pays 5 places, or 18.5%. It pays 38% to 1st (10.27) and 26% to 2nd ($7), and the last 3 places combined get 36%.

So in my opinion the 27 man is the best bet. 18 less players, so less variance, higher percentage of players paid, and little real dollar difference between the 1st place pay of the 45 man to the 27.

But i want your opinion, the 27 or 45 man SNG?
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

PokerOwned Demi-God
    definitely the 27 man ur calculations are correct but avoid playing too many of these set a limit of 1 game a day unless u win in it u can play another too easy to lose your many playing these tourneys they r v.addictive i rather play freerolls and play in these sometimes wen i can afford it as of now no i cannot!!

PokerOwned God
    Try the 27man, because it gives you more chances with this small roll.

I wanted to dredge this back up top so i can hopefully get more input/.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Banned
    you must try the 27, i think..

Hi what i question ?
    What time is it ?
    Good afternoon everyone.

Well that was a worthless response ricardo.