Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61944.4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Carbon rtr freeroll

Who's all going into the carbon rtr freeroll. Only 20 points that's awesome

PokerOwned Veteran
    I finished ninth in one of the yesterday. I don't know if I am going to play today. Need to play fewer tourney's.

PokerOwned Veteran
    placed 7th in one of em, got donked out on the rest. Might hit up the one tonight if I'm around.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yea these are awesome how long will they go on for??

PokerOwned Master
    I will be playing the one tonite. There is a good value for them for only 20 PO points. Good luck to all who play and see ya at the final table.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think I am going to play in this tourney as well only 20 points to play u cant beat that!

I wonder why my money won doesn't increase win I place in these tourneys I came in 5th in the ACR one

Has anybody played in this Carbon freeroll yet I'm just wondering how many people usually play in these tourneys

Also the tourney has a prize pool of $50 so how many people will get paid and wat will first place receive do u guys think

im kinda new to carbon poker how much do u have to have in your account and is the first time free or do they have a fee for cashouts

anyways good luck to all who enter the tournament even though yall will be fighting for second if I decide to play haha see yall at the final table
    Last edited by Poof; 05-13-2014 at 11:33 AM.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i love the idea of a 20 point free roll and for a prize pool of $50 ..only thing that sucks is that its on carbon..lol...has to be my least favorite site but oh well ill stick it out and play 1 or 2 of those

Parlay Champion
    yeah the RTR freerolls are my favorite... mostly because of the larger prizepools

PokerOwned Master
    Now of only I can cash in this damn tourney.....I think Merge hates me. yeah that is it. I am going with Merge hates me.

Parlay Champion
    i moneyed in one of these the other day and used it to enter a $1 hyperturbo.... got 1st ad won $34

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast