Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PokerOwned Master
    carbons mtts suck compared to pokerstars.. which i miss dearly - carbon has way too many rebuys/addons and their gtds absolutely suck compared to what stars has

Sergeant
    I never liked Pokerstars. There were too many people on it and the site was kind of hard to navigate in my opinion.

PokerOwned Master
    I love me some rebuy tournaments........just adds to the prizepool. Great value especialy with low buy in tournies, more fish

Corporal
    i think u need to think 5$ rebuy like as 15-20$ freezout. so regitering a rebuy tour without 1rb in the first min and no add on buying is idiotic..

PokerOwned Moderator
    I like rebuys sometimes, and I don't think you have to rebuy into it either if you're willing to gamble. With a short stack, you are more likely to get a caller from a big stack calling with weaker. Then again, it's just one more double up you have to win to make big money. I've placed in rebuys before without rebuying, but it's rare. I do think you should plan on doing a rebuy and add-on if you're serious about the tournament, but if you aren't, and are willing to gamble, I like them because they are generally shorter, and there are quite a few people rebuying a lot and pushing with junk that give good value.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234