Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64222.38

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    carbon poker sucks always hasw always will terrible site all in all ya know what i mnean

I rather prefer freezeouts compared to rebuys. Rebuys cost too much and donks will easily throw their money away sometimes getting lucky on you.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I dont play any Tourneys on Carbon, only our frees. Stupid slow software

Banned
    I don't like any rebuys or addons. I ahve never had a problem with their software though.

Private
    Really wish I could play on stars again, the tourneys on carbon make me miss it a lot more

Banned
    I agree about the rebuy tournaments. I hate them.

PokerOwned God
    the rebuys for carbon are to make sure enough money is put into to the prize pool due to the low entrants..i believe that is the main reason they have so many rebuys..but i rarely rebuy anyway so it don't bother me, i wish i could play on stars again but oh well..carbon will have to do

I mostly play at the iPoker network, much more garantueed freezeouts.

Sergeant
    Carbon is the first, and so far only online poker site that I play at. I just started playing in the online poker arena only a couple of months ago. I'm not familiar with the other sites you all have mentioned. My only gripe about Carbon is not enough freerolls between the times, and I wished that they would limit the entrants. I think I maybe played one game that offered a rebuy, and yes, I did rebuy once, only to learn that my rebuy chips weren't near enough when I got transferred to a table with people having extremely higher chip stacks. Live and learn...

Sergeant
    Carbon is the only site I play on also. But I do not like multiple rebuys. One rebuy is OK though.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast