Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AryAlton View Post
    If u want to see a flop with an Ace on it just go up agaisnt KK or have KK and the Ace will show up. LOL
    lol..that's totally true!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GottImHimmel View Post
    Everyone please take note to the response given by Gefishy above. It makes a lot of sense. Also I will concur that people simply stick around with Aces a lot.
    If that wasn't a dick sucking comment I don't know what is.

Buyin SHOULD NEVER affect odds of any card coming out plain and simple.... Play 1000 hands online and 1000 hands live and you will see a HUGE difference in the amount of aces on the flop, turn or river. 3 Outers arent as common live as they are online. people seem to forget that if you get donked by ace rag player there is no long run cause your most likely out. So the long run means squat if youve already been donked out. LOL yes as you may have already guessed im VERY skeptical of online deals. If i cant see the dealer shuffling then to me its not that random when that miracle 3 outer hits like it does soooo often online. Yes bad beats happen live but i used to play 5 nights a week live and i wouldnt see in 5 nights of live play what i see in one sng let alone a turny.. And theres really no way to argue this point as there is no way to document whats normal Live vrs online since you cant keep history or records of hands in live play.. So whats to say whats normal in live or online play, all we can go by is what the "book" says. Just a devils advocate here..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Buyin SHOULD NEVER affect odds of any card coming out plain and simple.... Play 1000 hands online and 1000 hands live and you will see a HUGE difference in the amount of aces on the flop, turn or river. 3 Outers arent as common live as they are online. people seem to forget that if you get donked by ace rag player there is no long run cause your most likely out. So the long run means squat if youve already been donked out. LOL yes as you may have already guessed im VERY skeptical of online deals. If i cant see the dealer shuffling then to me its not that random when that miracle 3 outer hits like it does soooo often online. Yes bad beats happen live but i used to play 5 nights a week live and i wouldnt see in 5 nights of live play what i see in one sng let alone a turny.. And theres really no way to argue this point as there is no way to document whats normal Live vrs online since you cant keep history or records of hands in live play.. So whats to say whats normal in live or online play, all we can go by is what the "book" says. Just a devils advocate here..
    you dont see as many suckouts because in those 5 nights of play live you play the total of one day of online poker. Also playing live ppl dont donk as much, cuz they know you have it or they have the worst. when someoen cant see you they dont believe you more thus they go in weak.

Sergeant Major
    that's right

Are you kiddin me mike? seriously? You really think that in 5 nights of(play) at least 100 hands(per night) (usually alot more) that 1 sng(100 hands if that) im gonna see less hands then online. 500 live vrs 100 online ? but yet im going to see more online? My math may not be the greatest even tho i took trig in highschool. but 500 is more then 100 ummmm K

"when someoen cant see you they dont believe you more thus they go in weak. " This still shouldnt affect odds. The weaker hands shouldnt be overcoming steeper odds more then the better hands coming somewhere close to there odds..If i have the better hand i dont have to hit to win the other player has to hit to win and then my odds of hitting should at least be the same as someone else yet you see the worst hand winning alot more then odds allow. But thats RNG for ya
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    I think what happens is that there are a lot of donks and who stay until the river and hit the ace and normally you would't have seen it because they should have folded earlier.

talk about to many aces..lol

www.legitgptsites.com

PokerOwned Veteran
    what gefishy says does make sense but himmel does have a point and it is especially true on carbon particularly in tournament play

LOL...just too many of my AA's get cracked

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast