Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65083.16

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: carbon poker

PokerOwned God

carbon poker

how many players usually play in the carbon poker/ pokerowned freerolls? I havent played in one yet and was curious.Also, what is your general opinion about carbon poker?

let me know!

thanks,

Eddie

Usually about 30 people play in the carbon freerolls. I think its the best platform left for US players. Id prefer FTP but we gotta make due with what we have.

Between 30 and 40 usually i think. I actually dont mind carbon to much. My main complaints are you cant chat when railing and when you split a pot with someone it says both your percentage's for winning is 50%. That seriously annoys me

PokerOwned Veteran
    that's what she said...keep your cock hard, your powder dry, and carbon will throw money at your feet

PokerOwned Moderator
    I think carbon is one of the best looking clients. it's pretty stable also. the traffic is ok, just ok. not good but not bad. i bet you anything if ftp's traffic was on merge, and merge's traffic was on ftp, people would like carbon better. i do like ftp's hand history replays though. that's about the only thing i like better about the ftp client.

PokerOwned God
    Carbon is okay I think. In the freerolls there are abou 30-40 people.

Yeah there is usually around 30-40 people playing it, haven't seen more than that.
    Carbon Poker got $100k tourney every sunday so quite good.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    not only play CTF, if there are few, depends on whether the registration is free or only those owned

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Never saw more than 40 players on PO freerolls on Carbon. It's a ok poker room, but their software is too slow.

PokerOwned Veteran Peteyweestro's Avatar
    Since Merge did their last upgrade their rooms eat up memory on a PC with a vengeance, mine keeps getting high memory usage warnings through my security software, then a lot of the times it just freezes up my PC, really sux because Merge was always my favorite actually
    All money ain't good money......
    and all bitches ain't female neither !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast