Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66715.2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: carbon poker

PokerOwned Veteran
    well my buddy here rvcrusher told me about 30-40 players in so good odds to take it down

Since this is an old thread, here's an update on the freerolls Carbon Poker hosts. The maximum is 5000 seats and it is nearly full by the time the tourny starts.

redeem

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteyweestro View Post
    Since Merge did their last upgrade their rooms eat up memory on a PC with a vengeance, mine keeps getting high memory usage warnings through my security software, then a lot of the times it just freezes up my PC, really sux because Merge was always my favorite actually
    Yeah I noticed that with a lot of poker clients. Even with FTP's new client, it seems to take up a lot of memory usage and is really slow loading up on my computer...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteyweestro View Post
    Since Merge did their last upgrade their rooms eat up memory on a PC with a vengeance, mine keeps getting high memory usage warnings through my security software, then a lot of the times it just freezes up my PC, really sux because Merge was always my favorite actually
    Yea me to .. only got 1 computer and its not super fast and after that last update been slow running. I run merge client and usually lock poker at same time but lately been real slow on my comp.

PokerOwned Master
    I prefer FTP over carbon. The PO freerolls are fun to play in, there are a ton of donks. I wish merge would give a more entertaining hud to use. The hud is important to me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I purchased a 1.00 coupon for carbon and still haven't received yet, in my PDC account. Not sure how long it takes Zab to get that done but cmon already. I thought it would be automatic...guess not.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i don't play on carbon , prefer stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1221

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by samitheman99 View Post
    i don't play on carbon , prefer stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1221
    I wish I could play on Stars!

But Carbon is the best option for US Players id say.

PokerOwned Veteran
    im trying to introduce myself to this poker room ,and wondering is there high level or low?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12