Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Carbon Poker $35 Freeroll

Ok. I'm new and got my 150 points. I'm just trying to decide if I want to play today or a different day. On average how long does one usually last. I have a 3 hour window, and would hate to be running good and have to leave in the middle of it. Thanks for all your help and for providing this website. It's a neat idea and look forward to playing with you all.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Hi Jeff and welcome to PokerOwned. They generally last a couple hours and the coupon you buy can be used any time, does not have to be for the particular game you click to buy ticket.
    Good luck

I think the Carbon games usually run about 2.5 hours from start to finish, sometimes they go shorter or longer depending on how many people opt in. The early game usually is the quickest.

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    PO FR's usually only last about 15-20 mins for me... but if your gonna finish, 3 hours is good i've seen em go over 3 hours just a lil and rarely... usually night games

Experienced Member
    Ok thank you all for your help. I think I'll give it a try today and see how it goes

whilst the mods have given moderately accurate answers i feel they have left out one rather important factor that is a good judge for how long the games last

the fact that they start at 3 hour intervals, this was to avoid them running over because it can effect promos whilst in some rare cases this is not the case on the whole it was decided that 3 hours between start times was best to avoid such a thing... cummon mods i thought pooffy was the only useless one
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Quote Originally Posted by whymustucall View Post
    Ok. I'm new and got my 150 points. I'm just trying to decide if I want to play today or a different day. On average how long does one usually last. I have a 3 hour window, and would hate to be running good and have to leave in the middle of it. Thanks for all your help and for providing this website. It's a neat idea and look forward to playing with you all.

Thanks,
    Jeff
    If you want to play today, the 1p.m and 4p.m might be the best to play. gl and welcome to Pokerowned.
    I am the Captain of my ship. If you don't like the ride, Get Off!

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    dam pokertoi yu r so fine
    win if yu can but always play fair

hi, i just wanna say i wish i could be dealt sum decent cards on carbon.

i wood like to say i really enjoy the poker owned process of playing freerolls.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast