Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carbon Poker

MyJam

Carbon Poker

As you know PokerOwned has many freerolls on Carbon Poker. These are good because of the small numbers of players . If you have nothing else to do Carbon Poker has some Freerolls that are open to all with very large number of players. The odds at winning at the Carbon Poker (open to all) Tournaments is small. they have them 4 times everyday; E.T. 7 ,1PM, 7, and 9. GL Hope to cya at 1 of these final tables someday.

Seasoned Veteran
    i am playing the one today at 10 EST, gl

PokerOwned God
    Carbon does have the best freerolls and the ones that pay out the most. Maybe I'll see u in a few.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    its to small rewardif i remeber 50$ i dont have time end peace of mind for that

Quote Originally Posted by MyJam View Post
    As you know PokerOwned has many freerolls on Carbon Poker. These are good because of the small numbers of players . If you have nothing else to do Carbon Poker has some Freerolls that are open to all with very large number of players. The odds at winning at the Carbon Poker (open to all) Tournaments is small. they have them 4 times everyday; E.T. 7 ,1PM, 7, and 9. GL Hope to cya at 1 of these final tables someday.
    Screw carbons freerolls, they are not worth the time or aggravation. If you are going to play at carbon just stick to the PO freerolls...
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Screw carbons freerolls, they are not worth the time or aggravation. If you are going to play at carbon just stick to the PO freerolls...
    well no they can be fun and summin to pass the time, free money is good money imo
    and with the new daily pm freerolls they got goin on can be very benificial
    whilst yes po fr's offer the best value the merge donkfests aint all bad
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    i got my first money on online poker thru a freeroll at pdc years ago got hooked from there

PokerOwned Pro
    I won a regular freeroll for a little bit of money only to get sucked out on on my first all in with that money.

i hate carbon, i think it is a joke. just look at the software its cartoon poker, come on give me a break.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Carbon is ok for bigger mtts and stuff personally I can't get anything on carbon so I End up losing there I prefer bcp honestly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast