Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63276.45

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member

Carbon Poker $1000 Freeroll Fury

Today I signed in to Carbon today and noticed they are running $1000 Freeroll Fury's everyday in the month of February. I tried to register but they are restricted. I couldn't find any info on these freerolls. Anyone know how to enter these tourny's?

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    Go to the promo page,you'll see more info ,if you have an existing account you can play in one freeroll,other than that you have to have so many points or be a new depositor,look for the opt in here link.On that page it will tell you how to register.

Starting February 1st, CarbonPoker is bringing the heat and over $25,000 in freerolls to our player base with a brand new promotion called Freeroll Fury. This promotion gives players a chance to play in a huge $1,000 Freeroll everyday from February 1st to February 28th!
    How Do I Participate?

All you have to do is opt-in here to take part in the Freeroll Fury. All existing CarbonPoker accounts will receive 1 free entry to any of the Freeroll Fury's tournaments. Furthermore, there are 3 different ways to gain extra entries to these once-a-day Freerolls.

New depositing players will instantly get 5 freeroll entries when they use the Initial Deposit Bonus Code: CARBONPK.
    Existing players who reload their account using the February Bonus Code: FEBPK will also get 5 freeroll entries.
    Players can get 1 FREE entry daily by playing 25 Raked Cash Game Hands or 5 Sit & Go�s/Tournaments at any stakes.

These tasks to gain free entry to the Freeroll�s will be tracked once you opt-in. You will be able to view progress of these tasks in your player admin. Qualified players will receive their free entry coupon the following day.

Please Note: Existing players that signed up prior to January 30th, 2014 23:59:59 will receive 1 free entry coupon for Freeroll Fury by January 31st, 2014 23:59:59.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned God
    there is a superbowl tournament in there that i just registered for...

PokerOwned Pro
    I'm in the superbowl one as well, but I don't know about the freeroll fury's. I'm gonna look into it.

PokerOwned Pro
    This link explains the freeroll fury. Freeroll Fury - CarbonPoker

PokerOwned Veteran
    Seems easy enough to get the tickets. I'm just gonna deposit and grind 5 $1.10 sngs everyday to get an entry.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawlessrecs View Post
    Today I signed in to Carbon today and noticed they are running $1000 Freeroll Fury's everyday in the month of February. I tried to register but they are restricted. I couldn't find any info on these freerolls. Anyone know how to enter these tourny's?
    Click on promos at the top of your main carbon client page whenever you want to find out info about any promotions that Carbon is running.
    Here is a picture with the promo tab circled in yellow for future reference :
    bitscreeniecarbon1.jpg

PokerOwned Pro
    Oh..and click the picture to enlarge it...obviously.

PokerOwned Master
    Can't wait for February to get here. It will mean no more cold January days. It will also mean waking up everyday to a $1,000 freeroll fury. There has not been this great of a promo by any of the poker sites in years.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast