Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeah i do not understand why they havent went after all the US market with smaller buyin especially with them being turbos.. "Players" dont like turbos, for a change of pace there ok but only the ones who rely on luck like to play these as they have that Bingo flare!! Guess they are going to be stubborn tho, with a hit a home run mentality rather then bringing every one they can in.. I think these sites are being run very poorly to only look for big rake players as they are obviously looking over the small bankrollers on there..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    woiuld love to see it, because my BR at Carbon is very small

Elite PokerOwned Member
    And thousands of dollars more in freerolls and added money games please! And a bunch of rake free tourneys. That's all I ask.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    cash games are the way to go on carbon...there tournament field are too small...tough to even break even playing tourneys

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I wish there were more dazzler type tournies late at night between midnight and 8 US time

PokerOwned God
    i agree marlydog, i would love to see the dazzler run every 2 hrs..turbos are ok, but sometimes i rather have time to play good solid hands instead of rush hands because of the turbo structure..

they have a "how can we do better" place to click under tournament details button,,,,maybe you could suggest there.
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Moderator
    I agree too, but I think it's obvious they don't have the traffic to want to add too many tournaments as registrations might spread out thinly. Lots of tournaments have +EV which is losing them money, while big sites hardly ever under fill. I think they are just encouraging people to have to deposit, and play bigger stakes. Having more micros can help people build a BR to play higher stakes, but discourage people from depositing. It's a double edged sword.

PokerOwned Veteran
    gotta have the micros for the little guys to build up. Like me

Elite PokerOwned Member
    micros is where the bacon is for the site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast