Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I think you should have made a larger pre-flop bet, but I'm ok with your fold. I don't think a larger flop bet would have made a difference as far as the 3 bet goes. And in my experience, when someone shows any aggression on a paired board, they have something. And your hand is weak enough, it's unlikely you can beat anything your opponent holds.
    I'm gonna give that bitch a freeroll, bitches love freerolls.

Seasoned Veteran
    OMG shove pre-flop d3wd. You have 14bbs and there are antes. You have 4 stacks behind you that have fewer chips than you as well, so if you get UL and someone wakes up with a monster and you lose you still have a shove spot to get back to being relevant again. You can't play passively man... if you sit around another orbit you lose any fold equity you have left.

I have to agree with this.

yea, this was either an all in or fold pre moment. i woulda folded. poker is about waiting for good spots, and 14 BBs OOP w/ 88 IS NOT a good spot
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

just shove it in and go for it.hell what have you got to lose you may hit your out card and win the pot.

BEE Beep Gone
    Last edited by Rackinitin; 02-27-2014 at 03:43 PM.

do the PO thing, shove and pray

Seasoned Veteran
    If I have mid pocket pair and I am first out of the gate I would either just call, (that way if a big bet comes out I can see who thinks they have the nuts), then I have one decision to make, I either call and take the chance of my cards not hitting the flop and feeling forced to make a bet...or I fold and keep my chips for a better hand. If you are losing at these types of hands right now maybe if you should give them a rest for a while...just a thought.

Experienced Member
    agree with sickread23

Push-or-fold scenario here with your hand. Depending on the players behind me, I might fold 88 preflop - but I would never raise that much of my stack and be stuck out of position with a tough hand to play post-flop

Experienced Member
    yea you gotta shove preflop

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    yea, this was either an all in or fold pre moment. i woulda folded. poker is about waiting for good spots, and 14 BBs OOP w/ 88 IS NOT a good spot
    Its a fold pre I agree.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast