Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sergeant
    sit and go's are the fastest most enjoyable games to play on full tilt poker as they have difrent levels to play at and the players feilds are alot softer then the ring tables as alot of the plays play tighter early blinds in hopes of making itm get a a few hands on them late in tourny they get worried and call to some really good bets puts ya in the money faster

low stakes mean softer players but also more bad beats from those same loose players
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Master
    HU or sit and go small limits

Knight
    tourneys are softer especially on sundays but low stakes tourneys' rake is hard to beat

Corporal
    play the sit n go's but try to buy in for real money...as an online noob Ive found the higher the buy in the better quality of player you will be up against. Dont know about you guys but Id rather play good player and lose to good hands or play...then win smaller payouts playing players who are more like "button clickers"

Corporal
    MMT is the best for you

Banned
    I'm a capitals fan myself. I should delete this whole thread as spam hahaha. I hate how there are so many games on versus nowadays, only because I don't have it. Isn't there some package you can buy online that lets you watch any game that's airing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12