Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69653.74

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gotta agree with the crowd here - if you're gonna play it for whatever reason, don't limp. Bet like you have something and then play the board as it develops. Basically the same thing for ATC that aren't premium. You limp, then hit a pair, 2 pair, flush draw.... you just don't know where you are against your opponent.

PokerOwned Veteran
    if the situation presents itself where i think i can get someone to stack off if it hits i would, but not outright because i thought it was a good investment

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think its a losing play, what do you expect to hit that is actually good? top pair? two pair? top pair is still weak with a 10 and two pair is unlikely

PokerOwned Master
    I think you should limp every hand you get and call raises with them..... +ev

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    u can do whatever u want with that many chips!! but probably not a good hand LOL just saying!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yah you can play as bad as you want please do so i can get ur chips ty have a blessed day

PokerOwned Master
    play any two cards you feel like, and play them according to how you want to. there is no right, or wrong.

PokerOwned Master
    Lot of players think cause " Doyle" won with them , they will too and on Carbage they correct in that assumption.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I love j/9 sooted and sometimes I play out of position with some success...so 10/2 works just as well

Thats the beauty about poker, you can play your cards any which way you want to. Expecially with 100 BB. Sometimes you have to switch your game up even if its just for a short period of time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast