Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    Not enough information given. Post HH!
    This was live silly.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont mind the calls, think it was pretty standard. What was the avg stack size during that time? Im guessing it was around 20 or 25bb so I think your play was fine.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I gotta go with the majority, fold pre flop ....er wait, ship it preflolp .!.

Personally, I think you should have checked raised on the flop. Even though the turn gives you more outs, I think you get much better results if you push the flop. You can just see the look on your opponents face as the turn gives you more and more outs and watch him sweat praying the river is the blank. With that hand, it's not going to get much better on the flop. With the turn being a giving you extra outs, there's no time told now. You're already in.

PokerOwned God
    well why not just go all in pre. otherwise if u cant do that then you are not confident enough. learn to lose so you can make calls like your opponent did and start to win.

Usually if you have to ask if it's a good/bad call, it's a bad call.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Lot of haters on 9 10 suited...it's only one of the top AA killers out there...I love playing mid suited connectors...they win more often against big hands than people think...It's pretty much a personal option of how your'e gonna play it. Me, since I'm already pot commited once the flop comes, I push. But what do I know...I never win...lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    I say yes,because you had great pot odds plus you had a slew of out and considering there was now way he had the nuts the worst he could be on was a higher draw wich would be a dumb all in I think you made a great call you would probably think it was the worst call ever if you didn't hit though

That is a hand that should have not been played at that point in the tournament.

Banned
    I think no matter what anyone says it would have been bad if you lost but since you won, ultimately it was something you should have done.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast