Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    I lost with AA last night to 54 of clubs. Preflop action guy shoves I call with AA he shows 54of clubs. gut hits flush on river. But he says he is not a donk. LMFAO
    Suited connectors have the best odds of cracking aces, but when its action (shoving) before the flop, it is a totally different story and makes you wonder what your opponent was thinking shoving when it was not justified. If someone pushes with low suited connectors before the flop, they obviously have no concept of range, unless they were playing in position (depending on the opponent's chip stack, range, etc. I can't stand those bad beats (usually stop playing for the night after a suck out like that). Keep your head up Aces and keep doing your thing and grinding as hard as you can, downswings come with the territory. You will get through them because you are a good player, good players always prevail over variance!
    Last edited by NateVest; 03-27-2013 at 12:52 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    only idiot dont like to play AA BEST HAND IN HOLDEM

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I lost with AA last night to 54 of clubs. Preflop action guy shoves I call with AA he shows 54of clubs. gut hits flush on river. But he says he is not a donk. LMFAO
    Obviously he was trying to buy the pot..he pushed first, therefore you called his bet which means there's really no room to complain, he pushed first, plain and simple, and he hit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12