Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

Bumblebee Room on Carbon

I was just curious on any thoughts/advice on the best way to play these bumblebee rooms on merge. Carbon is not where I deposited (credit card doesnt work on merge), but I do have a $1 sitting around from a Fun Step. I was going to see if I could turn that into $5 just playing the .11 super turbo 6-man SNGs (bumblebee room).

Is the best strategy to play tight and way for your cards, or do the blinds come way to fast on these super-turbo 6-max SNGs? Is it even possible to "crush" these tournaments, or is there way to much luck involved?

Seasoned Veteran
    well I won the $40 pokerowned freeroll today so have $10 to work with, so may not be doing this bumblebee spree as planned. Any advice on best way to build a BR from $10?

Donkey
    $0.60 SNGs are probably your best bet for a $10 BR. If your feeling lucky maybe the $1 dollar dazzlers. Good luck
    Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

Banned
    oh, the bumble bee rooms are a total fish and donk game. You can get it down to 3 just by folding your first 10 hands, they will knock themselves out, and they also are a almost double up or fold. Gl.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntBud View Post
    $0.60 SNGs are probably your best bet for a $10 BR. If your feeling lucky maybe the $1 dollar dazzlers. Good luck
    DO NOT play the 60cent SnG's, they are the worst one's to play on Merge and possibly all of online poker. They feature an astounding 20% rake and a long play time for a single table tournament. You require an out of this world ROI to break even in these let alone win money in the long run.

I would personally stick to micro stakes cash games, Limit Holdem. And then play some cheap MTT's, under $1 of course

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Think these are by far funniest to play of all games. My girl friend hooked me up with these a few months ago and thought, what a joke. So I played a few with her and they were a blast. Sure you're not looking to make withdraws from these but mastering this format will help you at final tables. Best advice is to try to isolate with postion. Most times people will shove with any Ace or pocket pair. After a few orbits you will need to play little more open with blinds increasing.

Winning these is the only way to build a bankroll. Coming in second puts you at about break even. From there your DoN's with tight play can be a great BR builder.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlova View Post
    DO NOT play the 60cent SnG's, they are the worst one's to play on Merge and possibly all of online poker. They feature an astounding 20% rake and a long play time for a single table tournament. You require an out of this world ROI to break even in these let alone win money in the long run.

I would personally stick to micro stakes cash games, Limit Holdem. And then play some cheap MTT's, under $1 of course
    well based on how I have watched you play and see your PO stats, I would say that you advice is pretty good for a small BR. Thumbs up

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Veteran
    i actually find the .60 FF Sng's to be really easy to cash in. I can reg for 5 and cash atleast 3, and if you multi-table they don't seem as long. if you play smart, you'll likely be profitable in those.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yea I sometimes wonder if I could get 2nd place in the bumblebee rooms just by sitting out and folding every hand. SO many times it is down to 3 people within 5 hands its ridiculous. Never thought about it helping your game at a final table out though, interesting.

PokerOwned God
    Well, make some more money in the PO freerolls and then you can start with $1 DoNs to build up your roll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast