Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64923.43

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PokerOwned Veteran
    all the micros are the same, play them with intelligence, and you can be profitable in them when variance isn't killing you. Find a style of a game that you are good at, and stick with it to make the money to cover the games you are working on, and don't put your BR at risk for a big score, the Funsteps aren't really that fun.

PokerOwned Master
    the .11's can be good practice for new online poker players, there are 500 more starting chips on a .11 than the others. can develop good strategy from this.

PokerOwned Pro
    they sound terrible
    better to play a few pokerowned freerolls unto you have $100
    then play acording to bankroll management rules from there

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    typically alot of shoving early on. Let the Donks knocked each other out. Play smart and use position.

PokerOwned Veteran MsPokerVerse's Avatar
    Mastering these kinds of formats could potentially help you on the final table as well as HU. They can be fun sure, but mostly you either shove all in or fold. Raise wit a marginal hand and someone will shove to collect your raise. You then decide ok call or fold. At any rate tho, they are cheap and experience can always better the individual poker player and his or her game. Best of luck to you on and off the felts. *hugs*
    ~Always have faith, believe in yourself, and look forward and you can achieve anything you want~

PokerOwned Veteran
    the bumblebees are nothing but a shovefest

Private
    I do not like the bumblebees'. They are so hard to build a bankroll.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i think once u hav a decent balance u shud play on the $1 sit n go in which 5 out of 10 ppl r paid chances of winning in that are higher but also if u lose u wud lose $1 so keep that in mind before playing.

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    You could easily grind these out. Yes you start with 1500 chips, but they are soo scrubby

PokerOwned Master
    I've thought about doing the bumble bee's also. Although I like the idea of micro stakes limit holdem cash games. I never thought about playing limit holdem to build a small BR. I think that is a safe and great idea though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123