Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $60810.71

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Invertedafro View Post
    I would have donkey bet on your performance with those guidelines...let me know next time you attempt a stunt like that
    Here is your update I was sleeping thanks for the support it means so much to me. In all seriousness if you think something is wrong with way I play rather than ridicule suppose you offer constructive criticism rather than an insult. I thought the point of a forum was intellectual discourse on a given subject. I welcome advice and thoughts if they serve any purpose. Also you cant donkey bet on peoples performances at live tables.

Seasoned Veteran
    Okay long story short my bankrolls are as follows; Carbon .90, Juicy 6.19, and lock around 11.00 so basically back to the grind.

Hey it takes time to rebuild a bankroll. When mine gets down, I have to restart with just freerolls, that can be frustrating. But you can grind more easily now than five years ago. There are a lot more freerolls nowdays.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i like playing the 1 2 and 3 dollar double ups on carbon always alot of donks and pretty easy to win!

PokerOwned Veteran
    i always go up and down never make serious cash but i dont play often so maybe that why.

Seasoned Veteran
    It will be alright and I am sure I can grind back up just mainly annoyed at how I lost so much last night I had to hit the head and had my Fiance watch my hand and well I shouldnt have been at that table anyway and again long story short she lost somewhere around 30 in a single hand of NLHE. Now back to FLHE and just have to buckle down on the BRM. Good news is now she cant give me a hard time about losing a large amount in a single hand any more.

Seasoned Veteran
    I keep hearing good things about the double ups but every time I try them they take forever and a day maybe I have just been unlucky as far as that goes. I guess I should give them another shot.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345