Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62550.92

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Knight
    i dont buid a bankroll, every time i get enough to cash out , i take it out. i put no money in, in last six moths ive cashed out for 1500$. i need money to pay bills. the ferguson rule is good , i go even more conservative, in cake ive made 300$ in last 18 months only playing in the 1000 weekly, when it hits 500, im getting a check, i would play in a game there, if i could find one thats not crazy, if u kow let me know.

PokerOwned Veteran
    but its hard to grind out a bankroll w only some bucks

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdi3 View Post
    Chris Ferguson wrote a pretty good guide on bankroll management. His 3 main rules are

"I'll never buy into a cash game or a Sit & Go with more than 5 percent of my total bankroll (there is an exception for the lowest limits: I'm allowed to buy into any game with a buy-in of $2.50 or less).
    I won't buy into a multi-table tournament for more than 2 percent of my total bankroll and I'm allowed to buy into any multi-table tournament that costs $1.
    If at any time during a No-Limit or Pot-Limit cash-game session the money on the table represents more than 10 percent of my total bankroll, I must leave the game when the blinds reach me."

Hope that helps
    I would say follow this, but be sure that you are patient and willing to move down in levels if you aare having trouble at higher levels, regardless of bankroll

Corporal
    Hi all! I'm a new member on this page and I don't speak English very well.But I try to do my best in the future and I really hope we eill meet in lot of tables in game. I also mean HEADS UP

I play poker about for 1 year but I need more experiance in game. I play somtimes like a stone...I mean I cannot deciede what should I do. If sombody give me some good tips. Iwill be really happy

THx in advance

Sergeant
    If you will win money please make a structure... you can't without it.. Make it easy for yourself and put flags on points you want to go.. 10 dollar , 20 dollar etc. Don't play above your level and play at max. 1/20 on the table

sitngoes are probably the safest choice to build a bankroll,it will be slow but they are softer than cash games.for the bankroll managment,you shouldnt play with less than 2000-2500 big blinds.

Corporal
    sit and go are horrible. you should keep money for small tournaments, you will always cash from them

PokerOwned Pro
    i started a week ago from $0
    played a whole of freeroll sngs at everest .05 for .03 for .02 for 3rd
    got it up to $2.20 to buy into a $200 added for $2.20
    won $21 and then move that money to UB
    won $20 in a freeroll
    started played a few cash added forum games won a bit in them now have $75
    from now on ill just play the cash added forum games and forum freerolls
    if i can get up to $200 then ill start useing money management rules (christ fergason syle)
    it can be done good luck

ya i saw that and chris has definatly got something good to go from 0- 10000 in a few months

Seasoned Veteran
    If i was you personally i would play the game you find yourself best at.. Either sng's or multi table games (mtt's) personally.. But if you like cash start at the .5 .10 games and move up gradually after your br increases.. for example If you have $50 start at .5 .10 till you reach $150 than move to .10 .25 and so on.. If you take a hit at the .10 .25 its only profit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast