Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BUBBLE boy

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the goal of tournament poker is to bubble, being among the top 3, how nice

the longer u play poker, and the better u get,, the more bubbles u will see by ge ttin closer to the money,, we have all bubbled tourneys, and cashed in them too, just a fact of poker life LOL

PokerOwned God
    bubbling is the worst especially when the cut is say 18 players, and you are in a higher position than 18th, and someone is about to be forced all in from the blinds and ante, then you push with rockets and lose to a lower hand. has happened to me several times. sometimes i do fold big hands when it comes time to make the cut if my stack isnt so large!

I have been bubble boy two or three times last year, the most painfull for me was a $5k buy-in tournament. Still can not forget that awfull day.

Seasoned Veteran
    I find that i play very tight when it gets close to the bubble and am willing to throw down some monsters due to the fact if i get out i get nothing if i wait out a few people i get back a little more than my buyin. But yeah definitely does suck getting out 1 or 2 before the money!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the bubble is the most exciting poker

EH? Being a Bubble boy in a satellite is awesome but in tournaments can be a bit off there. :S
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Master Sergeant
    stay outa pots for the last mins before bubble and it ownt happen

Knight
    i know it's a terrible strategy to be a bubble boy but sometimes you cant help folding big hands when you are just about the money.

Sergeant
    I Was one time the bubble boy in a tourney 2.2$ . I lost with AA vs KK , that was my big lose

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast