Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Cake opt in games

I tryed to play the 100pt. tournament at cake last Friday and did not get in to the tournament anyway to get my points back? I put a request in but never heard anything..thanks sunnywest

PM Zab, he'll be able to fix things for you.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    it takes time for software to giv u coupon atleast on carbon takes quite a while sometime i get coupon jus before tourney but then u hav to make sure to register before the tourney starts. best thing to do is log out and login right before tourney so u can see message u got coupon thn u shud click on register b4 the tourney starts.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i dint make register in pokerstar life suks

Quote Originally Posted by Punter4444 View Post
    it takes time for software to giv u coupon atleast on carbon takes quite a while sometime i get coupon jus before tourney but then u hav to make sure to register before the tourney starts. best thing to do is log out and login right before tourney so u can see message u got coupon thn u shud click on register b4 the tourney starts.
    wtf are you on about i mean really do you actually know what your rambling...
    point 1 this guy isnt on about carbon/mege hes on about cake which is PASSWORDED

point 2 the coupons on carbon arnt random they are sent to your account at set intervals within the hour

to the op watch the vids at the top of the page on how best to get into passworded freerolls if u have done it still missed it and sent a refund request to zab still with nothing pm him and he will happily help u out
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned God
    wow so the guy misunderstood and replied no need to be so rude

Quote Originally Posted by royalpat View Post
    wow so the guy misunderstood and replied no need to be so rude
    Sometimes there is a need to be rude, especially when people are to lazy to read the writing on the wall!
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"