Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63604.33

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran
    14 bb I dunno about just shoving, but in a freeroll yea it's an option since calls of shoooooves are so common lol but it's ok to play em different, min-raise, limp, 3 times the bb, 4 times bb, you just have to accept that sometimes AA is going to lose, Ive seen ppl call shoves with less than J9

Experienced Member
    When your that low in chips, just shove. It will give someone with an inferior hand something to think about... unless their stack is ridiculous.

Corporal
    ya that low you dont have any room to get fancy... AA almost always bites ya when you try to trap that late in a tourney

PokerOwned God
    You should have shoved pre-flop with AA that late in the tourney.

ha funny this situation just came up, go check out the thread i just made. Wish i woulda folded, then again AA seems like a slight favorite to A5 to me. guess im wrong..

im pushing all in, depending on the bubble payout difference, if its a low stake tourny im pushing, going for the win and place 1st. if its a $100 buyin ill prob still push all in but will deff take a look at the payout structure depending on my Bankroll situation at the time. 99x out of 100x im pushing all in with AA on the bubble. ....im going for the win 1st place baby.

I would of shoved with the AA, seeing you only had 12bb left, right? Me personally I'm not playing to just min cash, playing to win

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    aa is a very fickle hand to play,if yu shove on start ,yu dont seem to get much action,if yu slo play yu lose your edge about half the time
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by b112895 View Post
    yea but i wanted to get value, i really needed a double up, and i put in a raise to 400, i had about 2000 left, so i wanted him to catch a pair and then get owned
    agreed

PokerOwned Master
    if you gonna slow play aces that late in the tourney you shoulda just limped in and when he bet 8 BB to you it would have been easier to fold the hand but since you raised you kinda felt commited(I know easier said tan done in that position)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast