Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    min.raising aces is always a mistake ... should of raised 4 or 5X ... i disagree with shoving preflop. i get that you might want value with your aces but you also want value for ur tournament right? get the hand over with. as for him calling in the BB with J9 ... he had 3.5 to 1. i would call that no matter who im facing. him betting so much with top 2 , is not that weird , a play like that is often supposed to look like a bluff , and to get maximum value. shoving with aces there is the right play though.

#NiggasInParis

PokerOwned God
    You should have gone all in pre-flop on the bubble.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    would never fold AA preflop, also not on the bubble.

With 13 bbs left and bubble time, and holding AA, u shld either raised more or shoved preflop.

i guess he had more chips than u and ofc he called 1 bb with J9, u gave him that opportunity. With a shove preflop, you wld had more chance to win (atleast the blinds) and its harder for him to make the choise to call that, i dont think he wants to put his game on a gamble in bubble time.

But a donk will call anyway if hes stacked, atleast then u played ur hand right (with a bigger raise or shove preflop) and went out with better hand. Thats poker

Are you in it to win or ITM? AA best hand pre-flop - tax to the max imo.

PokerOwned Pro
    what on the bubble means?

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

At this point in the tourney, 14 BBs is the red zone. IMO def pre-flop shove. Are you playing the tourney to win or to just get ITM?

Corporal
    AA always gets slammed, its just knowing how to play it. but Bad beats are what makes this game go round and round. I had my share of mine .
    If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of he game, the stakes, and the quitting time.

thats just bad luck.. you did the right thing man

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast