Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

Elite PokerOwned Member

HA loyalty tourney

Finally place in one of the loyalty tournies, it was the HA tourney tonight. Took 2nd for a small $3.75 win (but a win is a win right). Thanks again Pokerowned

PokerOwned Pro
    I love the loyalty tourney... I know how to play all the other poker games, but not all well enough to really play for money so it's a gives me a chance to mix it up a little with a different game and get better at the same time without any risk

I don't play the loyalty tournaments because most of the time they aren't NLHE and are like some dumb game that I don't play. I only play NLHE.

PokerOwned God
    The heas up is new for me, never actually paid in to one of these unless by accident or for the hell of it. This should help me when I am at the final table with two left in. Need some skill and see what works.

Quote Originally Posted by ritehere View Post
    Finally place in one of the loyalty tournies, it was the HA tourney tonight. Took 2nd for a small $3.75 win (but a win is a win right). Thanks again Pokerowned
    you donked me, and from a fellow illinois man at that

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Banned
    drywall, he getting knocked out // his time is expired.. clocked out. // now hes claiming it was a donk out // but hes on the sidelines so who the donk now?