Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Bovada SnG Super Turbo Micro's

Anyone else play the 1$ sng's super turbo. Just won 1 buck from the PO freeroll yesterday and have played 35 of these tables 4 at a time (once I got first on the first one). So far 19/35 cashes - 7 1st - 2 2nd - 10 3rd. Seems like easy money anyone having similar results?

Joe
    PokerOwned Pro
    Thats pretty good.
    I haven't had much luck on bovada but over on carbon they have $1.1 sngs double or nothings that i've been kind of crushing.

Experienced Member
    good i played few times this game i think very good.

Hyper turbos are the fufure of online poker seeing as most dont have time to grind all day
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeYourFace View Post
    Hyper turbos are the fufure of online poker seeing as most dont have time to grind all day
    any turbo is good imo

I would much rather play normal SNG's and MTT's than turbos and hypers. IMO, those type of tourneys are more luck and less skill.

If I don't have time to grind then I'll play cash games, although I will occasionally play turbo MTT's if my cards are running hot on a particular day.

PokerOwned Pro
    This might be a dumb question, but I haven't played turbos or hypers yet....are they just faster game play? Or are there other differences as well. Needless to say, I haven't had any luck on those games lol since I haven't played them.

PokerOwned Veteran
    In turbos and hyper turbos the blinds go up faster and sometimes you start with fewer chips.

Doing the same. Hyper turbos are a great way to build bankroll with less time. Good luck

Banned
    there pretty east to beat bro. Just play tight and you be in to 5 guaranteed. Then its all you from there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast