Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Thread: bovada poker

Question bovada poker

How does anyone feel about Bovada pokers so called Bots,do they really exist? And if so is this legal? Is this good buissness practice? Is this fair?

musicmannn
    I don't think so, at least at low stakes. They make money off the rake. Why risk steady profit just to scrape out an extra few points of EV? I don't like Bovada because there are no HUDs or notes you can take. I make a better win rate at other sites especially cash games.

how do you find the free roll password to purchase with points?

PokerOwned Veteran
    Read the info in the beginners forum, all the info you will need

PokerOwned Pro
    never been a bovada fan numbers no names and have they ever changed the look?

yeah, without names and notes, folks tend to be way more donkish, I think
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

...which is what makes this site so great, in my opinion. Donks and fish make the poker world go 'round, lol. The anonymity of it all works for me, and I really didn't think it would. I like to use a hud and, while I know there is one that supposedly works for bovada out there (although it only works within the current tourney and then it resets, obviously), the small sample sizes gathered using that hud is kinda pointless for me, if you're a player who pays attention.

Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    yeah, without names and notes, folks tend to be way more donkish, I think

The only time I play bovada is for the RTR $500 weekly freeroll on Sundays. Other than that I can't stand the setup and the anonymity.

Seasoned Veteran
    i feel like Bovada isnt a random card generator and it gives whichever player is behind the cards they need, pumping up the pots in order to take more rake and then the Donk thinks he played it right and the good player who got the badbeat brushes it off as just a badbeat and continues playing. so its a win win for Bovada...

PokerOwned Veteran
    The site has a great reputation and that makes it hard to beat, as far as the skin and not being able to communicate well with other players and the other obvious non features.