Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70519.43

Thread: Bovada

PokerOwned Veteran

Bovada

I have never liked the numbering anonymous play on Bovada. I would much rather have screen names. I'm playing the freeroll tonight. Good luck if you are in it.

musicmannn
    I don't like the anonymous numbers either. I use a HUD (PTR4) and I find it difficult to pick out player tendencies. There are SO MANY fish though! I watch 2-3 tables for 15 20 minutes, takes notes on the fish and play hit and run. My BB/100 is higher on Bovada than any other site. But You have to limit the # of tables to 2, or your win rate goes to sht.

Yeah the anon makes it alot harder to play cause no notes can be stored on any one player
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

it would be better to have screennames to seem who it is your playin against

The anonymity sucks for MTT's because by the time you get a read on your opponents you might get moved to another table.

Not so bad for ring games since you can get a decent read on the other players after a while but anonymity means they have no info on your playing tendencies either so you can mix up your betting style and keep players guessing.

Seasoned Veteran
    It keeps me on my toes watching the play when I may be straying to some other multitask otherwise.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yea I never liked Bovada for this reason, but im starting to like it!