Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Thread: bounties/bets

PokerOwned God

bounties/bets

That would be sweet if anyone can place bounties on people. whether it would be cash bounties or points. I think it would be awesome if there was a way that we can post bounties on the new bounties application. Also, it would be pretty cool if there were a way that we could bet points against other players for who will place higher up?

Anyone agree?

Your Thoughts?

PokerOwned Pro
    sounds cool to me i just wish i had some real money on ft so i could

sounds interesting idea. hmmm, betting ur points that u have here???BUt then would zab have to tra n sfer or"police"every1 bets?? like to make sure they pay up th eir points to another player???mite be alotta work for him, not sure,, can we even transfer points here?? didnt know that yet either,, but some goood thoughts to think bout tho.

PokerOwned God
    i dont think there is a way to transfer points but if there were that would be a start..then if it were on players to players and zab wouldnt have to get involved. if someone didnt pay up then players should notify others or maybe even if there were an application that u put the points/money in it before the game/ bet started so that it could be known that you for sure can back your bet