Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Knight

eating and playing at final table dont mix

i wasted 5$ cause i ate a big meal and wasnt payin attention to payoffs, i had enough (120k) to easily finish 3rd or 4th(14$ and 11 sat) i played a hand foolishly and got 6th 9$ and 11 sat in felt stars 400 freeroll, 2 shortstacks at table 20k or less. o well ill learn from that mistake.anyways won 72 4 and 11 sat in last 3 days. 3 wins and 4 other final tables.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    good job man, but i think once youre a real pro youll be able to conquer eating and playing haha, it gets tougher as you get short-handed

Sergeant
    when you are playing poker I think you should concentrate only at the game...not at anything else...of course that is if you want to win...

Knight
    well,you will get hungry during the MTT cause they last long.you need to learn to eat and play at the same time,it's +EV.

Master Sergeant
    Well be carefull or you will gain a lot of weight I already gained ten pounds.

Banned
    sure will gain weight.im disabled now and have put on 53 pounds in 1 year. snack on popcorn or salads is my advice but darn candy sure taste good,

Sergeant
    that is why i choose the name fatman candy goes down fast an you can eat it with one hand. I started to use a name with lard in it but thought it might not be very PC. lol

Sergeant
    Mostly i drink coffee and smoke during a long game.

PokerOwned Master
    Did you have no luck friend Remember this is poker and it happens to everyone,,, good luck to all the tables

PokerOwned Master
    yeah eating any playing are bad..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast