Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64178.59

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cindylou View Post
    i turned $5 winning from a Po freeroll then turn that in to $135 playing various ringgame stakes and then blew it all away in a glorious blaze of glory right before the whole fulltilt bullshit. I would be so mad right now if i had the $135 and couldnt touch it.
    Yeh I started with 0 got up to 400 sat down with 300 at a table lost everything that night. Just have to be patient. Hey cindy were you the one I was playing today heads up?

Sergeant
    Tourneys > Satellite >& there are lot of options where you can try your luck like $2 sunday $50k or high roller or if you want to turn these satellite into a normal dollars you can register in $2 Daily sat and to finish 3rd or so xD

Seasoned Veteran
    great job hope it helps you buils a bank roll

Quote Originally Posted by AAChipMagnet View Post
    Those Carbon freeroll payouts need changed. Satellite tickets are nearly worthless unless you get lucky in them and turn it into a Sun game ticket.
    i agree

i am at Carbon for a while and i don't know if you are informed but you have there a nice way to get 1$ for free!..it's about "fun steps" tourneys...only you have to do is to exchange 250 chips of your play money and to run this step freerolls..there is 3 steps to 1$ ...if you have any questions about this feel free to reply here good luck

random bump and very nice win weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    "Heard you're looking for a stud. Well, I got the S-T-D. All I need is you. " - Rooster

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12