Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Bankroll Building Something from Nothing

Just recently I have lost my bankroll and I aspire to make it back.
    I have $0.01 as of right now! (JMVIndustry on Pokerstars if you don't believe me)

I am hoping to make $25 by next Sunday, and go up from there.
    I have set strict rules for myself which I must follow.

Rules are listed here:

1. I must not pay in SNG or MTT until I accumulate over $2.
    2. Once doing so, I cannot join any tournament over 5% of my Bankroll.
    3. I will not be able to play any SNG over 4% of my Bankroll.
    4. Ring tables are prohibited from being played.

After I make my $25, I aspire to make a respectable bankroll of $1000 or such in the next coming months.

I will update my status hopefully every couple of days!

Wish me luck and goodbye from JMVIndustry

PokerOwned Pro
    Good luck. I was going to go for $1000. I won $7 in a freeroll and turned it into $205 in one day. Then I lost it all the next day. lmao. I don't always try that hard to keep my bankroll since I cannot cash it out. Too bad I can't trade it to other players. XD

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good BRM rules to follow. Good Luck.

Experienced Member
    i have had trouble even beginning to go up from my initial deposit in the last 4 months but i kept depositing 20 dollars at a time....before I was playing very erratically and going on tilt all the time and losing the remaining 12 dollars i had after losing the first 8. I have since learned better emotional control and the last 20 dollars i deposited on carbon is now up to 69 dollars... I have continued to grow my bankroll and seemingly only lose when I get bad beats. My skill level of play has increased since playing my first live tournament. I now have 2 under my belt and I am planning on playing a 75 dollar bounty tourney tonight!!! Wish me luck!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good luck i wos make 1000 den i lose all

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good luck. Bankroll building from nothing is very difficult, but it's easy to get carried away when you finally manage to get a few dollars in your account.
    I've gone from $0.30 to $35 in a few hours on Pokerstars, only to lose it all (apart from $0.06) a few hours later because I got a bit carried away. The very next day I went from $0.06 to $85 in a few hours. That time I made sure I transferred some money back to my bank account before losing the rest.
    It's the same on my Betfair poker account. I went from nothing to over ?30 in a short time before again losing it all.
    I had ?0.01 in my Betfair poker account last week. It's now at more than ?150 and so far I've been able to control myself.

PokerOwned God
    Good rules to post. Although following them can be hard.

Experienced Member
    I just started out on Bankroll building and I was easily lost. Have you ever finished this by any chance?
    Royal Flush.

Experienced Member
    i play evertyday free freerole in hope that i get the 1000 :P
    but still i get payd more then i thoth sinds 4jears am palying real money but not good succes

I think I'm going to try something similar myself! Also on 1 cent

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast