Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62733.97

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

best strategies for freeroll tournaments?

whats the best strategie for a freeroll tournament?

Seasoned Veteran
    my strategie is very simple, I do all the freerolls I can :-) just for experience and you can see (and learn!) how other players plays. When you play a lot, you will see, there will be some strategie you do and continue this strategy and one day, you gonna win a freeroll ;-)

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    AT PO frees at Stars ... just survive the donkness

Freeroll is crazy. You must survive first 5 round and get double up

Experienced Member
    There're two ways to play freerolls:
    1. LAG - play almost every hand you've got, betting, raising etc.
    2. TAG - play only monsters (QQ+, AKs)

When 70-80% of players are sit out, you can start play your normal game

PokerOwned Veteran
    It varies from table to table, First hour I play a bit loose limping in with low-mid suited connectors, Once I pass the first break I play TAG, just learn to read the players in your table.Someone above said its a good practice to get used to playing real money tourneys, Its a bit similar except there's less donks throwing real money away, Godbless fish though, There's lots of em.Good luck bud

PokerOwned Veteran
    yea it seems they covered the basics. But be aware, alot of times your going to get your money in ahead and still lose, and if you get pissed theyll be like its free and blah blah blah... gl

I prefer to wait for a monster early and try to get a double up then. Pay attention to who is REALLY active and try to get a lot of value from them. Way over bet the pot or as I like just shove all in preflop with AA, KK, QQ and hope the donk with A9 will be dumb enough to call. lol If you can get a decent stack built up early, it is a lot easier to accumulate chips later. That said, don't just donk for a big stack. Your real hands can get you A LOT of value.. too much value. Good luck buddy!

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by plyr1210 View Post
    yea it seems they covered the basics. But be aware, alot of times your going to get your money in ahead and still lose, and if you get pissed theyll be like its free and blah blah blah... gl
    If some one pisses you off its better to never let them know .... kindess will kill them

lee
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Early phase Monsters wait only QQ +, then you can raise the position of the MP with the average 99 + pairs of connectors or call the color, but it depends on the table

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast