Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63709.25

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy66666 View Post
    Phil Hellmuth
    heee does HAVE the MOST bracelets! thats for sure!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I always liked Daniel Negreanu or kid poker!!! I hate phil helmuth!!

Seasoned Veteran
    Tom Dwan actually has a better track record than Ivey in cashgames and he's made more money playing in $10,000,000 buy ins in Macao then ivey ever will.

Daniel Negranue has 6 bracelets, Ivey 9, Johnny Chan 10, Hellmuth 13. Lets say Floyd Mayweather quits boxing and starts playing poker and has $200 Million dollars does that make him better than Negranue Ivey Chan or Hellmuth? No so you have to compare tournament players by Bracelet Accomplishments...

Even Antionio Esfiandari who won $18mil in the big one for one drop tournament and leads in the all time money list doesn't make him better than ivey Negranue or Hellmuth, it just means he's in contention and the course of his career will dictate at the end where he ends up... So in the Tournament world Bracelets are the only real measurement and you have to compare a full career by the time someone is dead...

how does NOT 1 PERSON besides me NOT PICK Jason Mercier?!? hes such a boss! i loove his style of play, and he tears up the tourney circuit a lot more then others do! and prob my 3rd fav., and a lil underated in my eyes, but Live Boree! BEAAUTIFUL ANNND good at poker! GRRREAT COMBO!
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

i WOULD say Vanessa Selbst, bc i see her deep in tourneys somewhat often, but i CANNOT STAND that "woman"? lol but i have to admit, her aggro play does workout for her quite often. A lot of players says shes tuff, just bc she makes u make tough decisions, and if ur wrong that 1 time, bye bye! BUSTO!
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

Seasoned Veteran
    Mercier is good but he's not winning high roller $100K and $250K buy ins like Ivey and Negranue are consistently.. Ivey won the Aussie millions $250,000 buy in twice within 3 years which is insane in itself, WSOP and WPT titles...

Hellmuth is the only person to ever Win the WSOP and European WSOP title in the entire world.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910