Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar

Best Merge microstakes SNGs/MTTs?

Hey,

What are the most profitable/easist to cash micro SNGs and MTTs on Merge? Like, how do you guys feel about the $1.08 Double Up tourneys versus the 0.60 Fast Fifty or the new/old Bumblebee turbos? The rake seems kind of high on the Fast Fifty.

Banned
    I would avoid the bumblebee things, unless you like quick losses and horrible play over and over and over. And your point about the Fast Fifty is spot on, fee is too high even if you get max rakeback. I would say stick to the DUON even though risk/reward isnt the greatest and look at the $1 Dazzler Turbos that are 9 seat SNGs.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Take you pick, SnG's 45 plus entries gives good ROI. Much success at the tables.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Banned
    I would suggest that as you play a bunch of the DUON and Dollar Dazzlers you also play as many PO tournaments as you can. Then after a little while when you find yourself doing well in placing final table and so on look to add in the $1 and even $2 27 and 45 SNGs. The only problem with those is you cannot play nearly the same volume as there are less entrants on average who play them.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I find the Bumblebees to be easy money but the varience is high. Most people don't know how to play a short stack and suck in the bumblebees. If you like short-stack play, the Bumblebees are perfect. If you don't like short-stack play, DOA is right. Avoid them.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I agree that these bumblebee sngs have horrible over and over and over again lol

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Do the 1.08 double ups for SNG's and there are a few of Micro MTT's to select from. Fast Fifty, 0.10,0.25,0.50 Pocket Change Cubed (1R1A) These are good to build your bankroll in. Play in PO tourneys too!

the 1 and $2 dollar 45 man sng's are really good along with dbl ups
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

sad that the bees are getting put down, I started on my PDC account with some ITM's from PO tourney's which was about $4 and change, and now am up to $11 and change from bees.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

I am with Drywall on this one, and I generally don't like Merge. Those little Bees are good fun. Get about 5 of those bad boys going at a time....LOL

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast