Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cash game tips?

PokerOwned Veteran

Cash game tips?

Can someone give me samo tips about cash games? I've been playing just MTT until now and I wan't to have a go on the cash games but until now I don't have a big succes. What should I do different?

you need at least 1k roll in order to grind the up and down.

PokerOwned Pro
    you do not need 1k you can start with $40-80 bucks and build it up. I'd recommend playing conservative at the lowest stakes. If you can't beat the lowest stakes you won't beat the higher stakes for sure!

I've found that I don't do as well in cash games as I do in tourneys because the type of play is very different. In a cash game, for some folks, going all-in just means another buy-in, rather than being tossed from the table.

PokerOwned Veteran
    that's what i'm talking about. The type of play is very different. I'm starting with a small stack but i can't understand how loose or tight should i play. Tighter than in a MTT ? I played some rounds and I' already loosing and starting to doubt my skills

Experienced Member
    are you playing the micro games? if so, then sit tight for the start of the session and rarely bluff. theres a lot of flat calling in those games.
    if you're playing higher stakes there's loads of great books out there to help you improve your game.

PokerOwned Master
    the lower the stakes the tighter you should play and don't try and bluff fish, they don't fold. play very ABC then when you move up open up your range a bit. don't get involved with Ace rag or any of that junk, you'll just be spewing money.

PokerOwned Master
    I wish I knew some advice to give that is worthy of a pay day for you, but alas I can't. I do wish you much luck and hope the advise given works for you.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You defaneltly need a big bankroll! The swings you will go through will be crazy!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I defanetly prefer Mtts over cash tables!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast