Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Freerolls in Online poker?

Hey guys, what online poker rooms do you know have the highest prize pool? and doesn't require you to activate a real money account(no deposits required).
    in my experience, most sites(except carbon poker) require you to deposit to activate a real money account before you can play their daily freerolls.

PokerOwned Pro
    Hero and Aced are the same way, granted they are also on the same network as Carbon. I think, but not sure, that there is America's Card Room and Lock. I don't have either of them, so I am not certain about that.

As for freerolls, I would say the best would be through here, for the merged network (Carbon, Aced, Hero), but I've also cashed in it 3 times, so i might be a bit biased lol

merged. i hate it.

PokerOwned Pro
    Just play all of the sites... more money that way.

do hero and aced have the same freeroll tourneys and promotions as carbon? I have a carbon account and it's doing well. i started from $0 and now grinding with tourneys and sng's. I'm looking for similar rooms with pretty much the same level of competition.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    You pretty much play against the same players whether you're on carbon or aced. Only some of the private freerolls are restricted to a specific skin. If you go on aced, you'll be playing against the same players.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I play in PokerStars lots of freerolls and I haven't deposited money....

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I remember Pokerstars and Fulltilt had some decent ones with i could still pay them

Banned
    play them all win them all .................................................. ...........................................yes yes

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I remember Pokerstars had some decent ones with i could still pay them

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast