Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beat Down

Experienced Member

Beat Down

Anyone else have those days when every good hand you call with gets beat? Well today is one of those for me. I never have won anything with the pennies. Don't know why I keep trying. But in the tournys I have lost with every hand I played on Aced. Was going to make a deposit, but I think I will change my mind. Makes me think something is up with the site. Had pocket Ks awhile ago and before I even before I bet I said to myself that there would probably be As out there, and sure enough there was. Anyway, I'm done venting now lol

Others might bash you but its good to get it out and also to know im not the only one this is happening to alot LOL

GL
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Just about everyone of them these days.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Experienced Member
    Well thanks for the replies. Tried the 300 deep stack today. Same thing happened with my pocket Qs. yeah you are right, it does happen to others. Guess I know how they feel when I could not seem to miss a week ago lol. Not any fun when the rabbit's got the gun lol

PokerOwned Master
    we all have those days and today was like that for as well. I lost with AA twice vs. KJ and QQ. Lost with QQ 4 times most of those were against Ace rags and even when i was flipping AK or AQ and hit my card on the flop, the river killed me. it's frustrating but if you keep making good decisions and getting your money in good the variance should even itself out - or at least that's what i keep telling myself.

good luck at the tables!

Banned
    well, it happens in real life to buddy. Just gotta take the blows. Everything evens out in the long run. But deposit wise, i never have,but my 2 cents worth. I play on Aced and Hero poker. Main acct is Aced. Hero however, has many more perks imo. I got my acct verified on Hero, and now am able to play in these $5 Golden Apples freerolls which run all day. 24/27 entrants depending if NLHE or PLO, and it pays out either 4 or 5 depending also. I verified 2 months ago, but i have heard, who knows if true or not, but you are now required to deposit in order to enter those games. Basically, if you are going to deposit, Hero is the way to go, you can cushion your bankroll in very soft freerolls. And you can still play the same games, either way, good luck, both sites you can't go wrong with.

PokerOwned God
    Pocket kings always lose, fold them pre-flop. We all feel like we are losing every hand from time to time.

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Variance is the answer. Sometimes I wonder about the randomness of the RNG.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah i think weve all had thos days for sure !! sucks but just roll with the punches. Gl at the tables!

I have those days all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast