Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Master Sergeant

Blah BLah Blah....its about time.

Guess what I finally one a freeroll after a week at carbon. I mean its only 2.20 for a satellite but at least its something. I need to build this free bankroll so i dont have to deposit because with the government scandal I think I wil hold off. Time to get this bankroll up. Let me know if theres any advice on building a bankroll in general and in freerolls.

PokerOwned Veteran
    cant do ne thing with 2 bucks but play in a 2 dollar tourney so hope u win

PokerOwned Veteran
    i do never win if i get under 1$ i win get to like 15$ and lose it all ftp is annoying meee

what about a dollar dbl up? play a few of them till you got 10 or 15 bucks

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Have won a couple small prizes like that to. And was able to build it up but it does take a little time to do so. So good luck

Banned
    i turned $5 winning from a Po freeroll then turn that in to $135 playing various ringgame stakes and then blew it all away in a glorious blaze of glory right before the whole fulltilt bullshit. I would be so mad right now if i had the $135 and couldnt touch it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    the 2.20 satellite money is BS from carbon, i hate that ish...ur options are extremely limited, and people who do enter the tournaments with u dont take them very seriously and that's more frustrating than anything...i really wish they would just give the cash instead of the satellite ticket, but i guess that's their way of insurance...i won an $11 ticket a few times on the carbon freerolls, and it took me forever to find a game that would actually start...i was better with the cash i won on the side, but eventually lost that in a ring game anyway so it sucked =(

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very few can build a bankroll with $ 2, but anything is possible, so lucky

Great chance to build a bankroll in Carbon Poker, play Pokerowned freerolls and win
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

It's a start,,,go from there !!!
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast